The NEW ProMinent Systems Library is a searchable database of ProMinent Engineered Systems drawings. Find engineering drawings and images of proven ProMinent Engineered Systems Solutions based on physical characteristics of the pumping system you need to purchase or specify. Search by number and type of pumps, piping material and size, floor or wall mounting, enclosure, or even application (...more)
The metering task becomes increasingly easier. Pre-mounted complete solutions made by ProMinent are immediately available and ready for the use in important applications. Sensor technology, controllers and metering pumps form a unit with the necessary tanks and are ready for operation without installation work.
Metering systems have three main advantages compared to single components:
- Only one supplier and contact partner
- No interface problems between single components
- Supplied as a plug and play solution. On demand, the whole system will be supplied as pre-mounted and ready for operation or it can be commissioned by our technicians on-site.
Our customers are provided a final solution that has only to be connected to hydraulic and electrical supply lines. On your request, even that can be arranged by ProMinent.
All metering systems are produced in our own factories, i.e. not only the main components such as metering pumps, controllers, sensor technology and tanks but also the mounting of the systems is constructed by highly-trained ProMinent staff. Thus ProMinent® Quality is granted.
Our product range comprises the following metering systems:
- Standard metering system: Reliability based on our extensive experience and expertise in Industrial applications.
- Application-specific metering systems: Adjusted to special applications, field-tested and approved
- Customer-specific metering systems: Designed for your specific requirements, optimally engineered by our specialists. We also design for hazerdous conditions (Explosion Proof)
- Polymer-docking stations: Mixing stations for polymer's in dry and liquid form
Together with you we will determine if one of our approved standard or application-specific systems can be used or if a metering system designed for your special requirements will be the better solution.