Online Warranty Validation
Click the button above to fill out your warranty information electronically, instead of mailing it to ProMinent.
(1) WARRANTY, REMEDY, DISCLAIMER: The warranties set out in this clause shall be conditional upon fulfillment of the Purchaser's contractual obligations, including all terms of payment. For sales of completed pumps and controllers the warranty shall be conditional upon the Purchaser completing and returning the attached attached Warranty Validation Card. Seller warrants that the Drive Units and Dulcometer Controllers will be of good workmanship and material for two (2) years from the date of purchase by owner of new equipment from an authorized distributor of manufacturer but no longer than two and one-half (2-1/2) years from the date of shipment by manufacturer. For sales of liquid ends, BelloZon, BonoZon, pump accessories, standard engineered products, custom designed items and items not manufactured by ProMinent (except sensors), seller warrants that the products will be of good workmanship and materials for one (1) year from the date the goods are shipped by Seller. If purchaser claims that the goods are defective, he must permit Seller's personnel at Seller's option to inspect the goods on Purchaser's property. Purchaser shall not return the goods to seller unless Purchaser obtains prior written approval of such from Seller. If, after inspection, Seller determines that the goods are defective, Seller will repair or replace goods at Seller's option and at Seller's cost. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY AND IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS TERMS. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. the warranty provided for herein shall not apply to any goods that become defective for the following reason:
(a) unsuitable or unreasonable use
(b) faulty assembly, installation or servicing by the Purchaser or any third party
(c) faulty or careless handling
(2) DISCLAIMER OF TORT LIABILITY: PURCHASER SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN TORT, WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF TORT LIABILITY, FOR ANY ACTION OR FAILURE TO ACT IN RESPECT TO THE MANUFACTURE, PREPARATION FOR SALE, OR DELIVERY OF THE GOODS. IT IS THE PARTIES' INTENT AND THE INTENT OF THIS PARAGRAPH TO ABSOLVE AND PROTECT SELLER FROM ANY AND ALL TORT LIABILITY.
(3) EXCLUSIVE REMEDY: PURCHASER SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT PURCHASER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORTIOUS CONDUCT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST SELLER SHALL BE THE REMEDY PROVIDED IN PARAGRAPH (2) ABOVE.
(4) EXCLUSION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: PURCHASER SPECIFICALLY UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SELLER BE LIABLE TO PURCHASER FOR ECONOMIC, SPECIAL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS AND ANY OTHER LOSS CAUSED BY REASON OF THE NON-OPERATION OF THE GOODS. THIS EXCLUSION IS APPLICABLE TO CLAIMS FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORTIOUS CONDUCT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST SELLER.
(5) ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE CONTAINED IN SELLER'S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT/OFFER TO SELL APPLY AND ARE IN NO WAY ALTERED BY THIS WARRANTY VALIDATION CARD.