Single Boiler/Condensate Controller
The ProMinent microFLEX is a powerful controller integrating built-in diagnostics with realtime monitoring in a compact design.
Features and Benefits
- Boiler or Condensate Conductivity input
- Single water meter input
- Boiler status input
- Chemical feed relay
- 5 Key universal keypad
- 2 Line, 16-character backlit display
- Boiler blowdown or condensate diverter relay (solenoid valve or motorized ball valve)
Field of application
The following list is a general representation of basically suitable applications for this product. Please contact your personal representative to discuss the use of the product in your individual application.
- Boiler blowdown monitoring
- Selectable chemical feed mode: Provides 3 feed modes; feed on volume, blowdown & feed, and percentage time.
- Conductivity control: Can be programmed using timed or continuous sampling.
- Water meter input: Allows for chemical to be fed based on water volume versus timed pump control methods generally found on comparably priced controllers.
- What and Why Information: Diagnostics shown on display are a valuable troubleshooting tool. Conductivity valve and chemical pump relays show complete status. Shows WHY the relay is on/off.
- Single point calibration: For ease of startup and operation. Warning message immediately detects fouled or faulty sensors.
- Controller run time: Gives total hours per day and total operating days since initial installation.
- Robust diagnostics: Provides complete 24-hour history of blowdown valve operation and chemical relay timing intervals.
- Keypad password: Eliminates unauthorized adjustments.
- Communication options: Includes Ethernet networking, dry contact alarm relay or 4-20 mA output on conductivity.
- Optional web browser user interface with networking capability: Provides ability to direct connect to the controller from a portable workstation, such as a laptop computer. You can also view critical processes remotely using a LAN connection.
|Rating - Detail||Notes|
|Conductivity Sensor||Auto ranging from 100 μS to 10,000 μS, rated 250 psi||Single point calibration|
|Water Meter Input current||400H z, 0.5 mA at 5 V DC measurement head||Accepts paddlewheel or contacting|
|Relay Outputs 1 SPDT (Bleed)||1 SPST (Chemical feed), valve||Powers either solenoid or motorized|
|4-20 mA Output (optional)||Single DC isolated, loop powered loop||User definable span, alarms on open|
|Alarm Relay (optional)||500 mA at 24 V DC Dry contact set, unfused||Normally closed contact, open on alarm|
|Communications User Interface|
|Keypad-LCD||5 Key tactile feedback, universal characters, 2 line x 16 character, backlit||Scan rate 100 mS nominal, User adjustale contrast|
|10 Base T, TCP/IP Ethernet LAN (optional)||HTML micro web server with user definable IP address||Static IP, Use browser to see I/O, edit program|
|Relay ON/OFF||Captured sample & ON/OFF control valve||Relay 1 chemical feed, Relay 2 bleed|
|Volumetric feed||User set, measure volume & pump on time|
|Interlocking||Contact set input||Blowdown & feed stop|
|Alarms - Feed Limit Timers||Minutes per day||Auto-reset at Midnight|
|Electrical||120 V AC, 60 Hz|
|Fusing||5 A at 120 V AC|
|Surge Suppression||Relay 2 N.O. contacts snubbed at 0.1 μF, 150 Ω||Varistor on AC line input|
|Accessory Power fused at 50 mA||15-22 V DC, unregulated, thermally|
|Enclosure||Non-metallic, NEMA 4X||5.9”W x 5.9”H x 3.5”D (150 mm W x 150 mm H x 90 mm D)|
|CSA, CE, UL||CSA tested to comply with UL|
Downloads for microFLEX M2B Controller
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.