Cooling Tower Controller
The ProMinent multiFLEX is a completely customizable microprocessor that provides the highest degree of control and flexibility. Unlock the full potential of your program using Plug and Play Technology and Trackster 3 software.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible Control: Multiple processes can be managed using any number of combinations with one controller.
- Data Logging: Detailed data history provides sensor minimum, maximum and average per each log period. Also, records pump run times, pump feed volume, calculated drum levels, water meter volume and tower run time.
- Exclusive Thermal Flow Switch: Innovative design does not require user adjustment or calibration. Operates on 1GPM flow rate with no moving parts.
- Feed Verification: Highly accurate chemical feed with 1mL resolution. Calculates, displays and data logs chemical ppm based on system parameters. Alarms on failure to feed. Additional feature provides tank inventory and low tank level alarm without the use of level sensors.
- Communications: TModem, Ethernet TCP/IP and keypad programmable. Remotely monitor and control your water treatment program on any computer and from anywhere in the world with the use of a standard web browser.
- Plug and Play Onsite Upgrades: The multiFLEX features Plug and Play technology allowing the user to perform simple and economical onsite upgrades.
- Trackster Software: Trackster 3 Software completes the package, providing the ultimate in program management. Features such as customized live views, alarm notification, graphing and reporting of all I/O data with exporting capabilities, and email of historical data are all possible with the use of this powerful tool.
- Control multiple cooling towers
- Web browser accessible
- LAN accessible
- Up to 14 analog inputs or outputs
- Up to 12 digital inputs
- Up o 10 relay outputs
- Compatible with Trackster 3 software
|Rating - Detail||Notes|
|Analog Inputs and Outputs||1-7 inputs for sensors, 4-20 mA inputs / 4-20 mA outputs||1-14 inputs for sensors, 4-20 mA inputs / 4-20 mA outputs||Auto configuration on driver installation & removal, DC Isolated, Loop Powered|
|Digital Inputs||6 Inputs||12 Inputs||User configurable as water meters or contact sets|
|Relay Outputs||1SPST, 4 SPDT||2 SPST, 8 SPDT||Fused in sets of 5 relays|
|Alarm Relay (optional)||Dry Contact set, un-fused||User selected NO or NC|
|Communications User Interface|
|Keypad-LCD||5 Key tactile feedback, Universal Characters, 4 line x 20 Character, Backlit||Scan rate 100 mS nominal, User adjustale contrast|
|10 Base T, TCP/IP Ethernet LAN||HTML, Telnet Micro Web Server, User Definable IP address & port||Password, User ID protected, Browser shows controller in real time|
|Modem (optional||56K, V.90 Remote Telnet Access||Dial-out on alarms to pager or PC|
|Data Logging||600 Entries for each, 26 inputs & 5 relays, Stored in XML format||600 Entries for each, 26 inputs & 10 relays, Stored in XML format||Adjustable from 5 to 1440 minutes per entry|
|Relay ON/OFF||ON/OFF control||Any relay can be configured for any control|
|Proportional 4-20 mA (optional)||User defined control set by sensor or relay control||Software ZERO & SPAN adjustments|
|Volumetric||User set, measure volume & pump on time then bleeds for user set volume||Sequential control, measures make-up volume|
|Captured Sample||Sample, Measure, Blowdown, Resample user set timing||Any sensor may be used|
|Interlocking||1 to 4 contact set inputs, AND & OR support||Relays OFF when contact set opens|
|Blocking||1 to 4 relays may block any other relay feed||Support for common Oxidant-Inhibitor|
|Alarms - Feed Limit Timers||Minutes per Actuation & Day||User defined on Feed Limit|
|Feed Verfication (optional)||PPM calculation based on volume feed & cycles of concentration||Fail to Feed is no volume counted after 30 seconds of pump ON time|
|Electrical||120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||Switch Selectable|
|Fusing||7.3 A at 120 VAC, 4.15 A at 240 VAC||Relay Fused 1-5 & 6-10, 6.3A ea. Logic fused at 1 A|
|Surge Suppression||Relays 2-5 & 7-10 NO Contacts snubbed at 0.1 µF||Controller Isolated from AC line|
|Accessory Power||15-22 VDC, Unregulated, thermally fused at 200 mA|
|Enclosure||Non-metallic, NEMA 4X, IP65||11.5” W x 13.5” H x 7” D|
|CSA, CE, UL||CSA tested to comply with UL|
Downloads for multiFLEX M5T/M10T Controller
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.