SlimFlex 5 Controller
Introducing flexible programming with ProMinent's SlimFlex 5 Built-in WiFi Hotspot. Enhanced, responsive browser views for smart phones and tablets makes programming fast and easy!
The most innovative and flexible water treatment controller available!
Introducing flexible programming with ProMinent's SlimFlex 5 Built-in WiFi Hotspot. Enhanced, responsive browser views for smart phones and tablets makes programming fast and easy! Built-in Ethernet and integral data logger creates the total communications package for all your cooling tower and boiler applications.
Features and Benefits
- 5 Flexible control outputs include: ON/OFF setpoint or time-based control
- Built In Wireless Access Point and Ethernet
- New Keypad design for easy menu navigation
- Enhanced responsive browser views for Smart Phones and Tablets
- No need to choose - pH and/or ORP along with conductivity all available on the SlimFlex 5 controller
- 6 digital inputs for multiple flow meters or status indicators
- 6 Status LED’s
- 5 Powered relays (2 relays are powered - 3 relays are dry contacts, and they can be powered)
- Integral Data Logger
- Conductivity, pH, ORP and Pyxis
- Email out data and alarms
Field of application
The following list is a general representation of basically suitable applications for this product. Please contact your personal representative to discuss the use of the product in your individual application.
- Control of bleeding in smaller evaporation cooling systems
- Volume-proportional control or regulation of the metering of corrosion inhibitors, de-foamers and dispersants
- Measurement and if necessary control of pH
- Time-dependent metering of up to 2 biocides
- 6 digital inputs for contact water meter, flow detector and control signals
- 6 status LEDs display the operating status
- 5 flexible relay outputs: for setpoint-dependent flow volume-proportional or time-based control of actuators
- Measured variables: Conductivity, pH, ORP
Conductivity: 10 ... 10,000 µS/cm
Conductivity: 1 µS/cm
Inputs and outputs
2 plug-in module slots: Plug-in modules for 2-channel modules: mA outputs, pH/ORP inputs
0.3% based on the full-scale reading
pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)
Pt 100/Pt 1000 for pH
Correction range temp.
32 … 212 °F (0 … 100 °C)
100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 25 VA
32 … 122 °F (0 … 50 °C) (for use indoors or with a protective enclosure)
Wall-mounted: IP 65
Tests and approvals
CE, MET (corresponding to UL as per IEC 61010)
PPE with flame-proof finish
Dimensions H x W x D
8.7 x 9.8 x 4.8 inch
Permissible relative humidity: 95 %, non-condensing DIN IEC 60068 –2-30
SlimFlex SF5a with LAN (including cable) and Wi-Fi. Conductive conductivity with CTFS sensor
Conductivity (CTFS sensor)
Conductivity (CTFS sensor), 2 mA outputs
Conductivity (CTFS sensor), pH/ORP
Conductivity (CTFS sensor), pH / ORP, 2 mA outputs
Please order sensors separately.
Downloads for SlimFlex 5 Controller
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.