Panel-mounted measuring and control systems
Complete measuring and control modules for easy integration in water treatment processes
Fully assembled online measuring units and online control units are suitable for the most important measured variables for potable water, food & beverage, and wastewater applications.
The benefit: As a complete plug and play module, these systems can be installed quickly and simply – and are immediately ready for operation. Want to know more?
Continuous on-line measurement of ammonia using pH appropriate sensor technology. Uses specific sensor adapted to operational pH range to ensure correct measurement. Determine free ammonia, total ammonia, and NH3-N for control and reporting purposes. more
- No reagents needed for continuous on-line monitoring
- Measures ammonia concentration and logs values
- Two-point calibration of sensor at startup
- Ethernet communication
- SCADA interface through 4-20 mA outputs or optional MODBUS
- Menu driven inputs for measurements and calibration
- Alarm capability on ammonia excursions
- Data logging and Trackster technology
Find local ProMinent representative
ProMinent Fluid Controls, Inc.
»We are looking forward to your enquiry.«