The DULCOMETER Type D1Cb is suitable for applications in drinking water, wastewater, and cooling water treatment. The single channel measuring and control unit D1Cb is equipped for all-important measured variables for basic applications in water treatment and with an error and calibration logbook.
Reliable process measurement and control
ProMinent DULCOMETER analyzers provide precise monitoring or controlling of process variables for Municipal and Industrial applications. DULCOMETER products encompass a complete range of quality instrumentation from single channel transmitters to multi-channel disinfection controllers.
ProMinent amperometric technology surpasses many of today’s colorimetric methods by providing real time, on-line measurement without reagents or buffer solutions. Process variables include free and total chlorine, fluoride, chlorine dioxide, chlorite, hydrogen peroxide, peracetic acid and ozone.
Complete your application by choosing one of our standard, pre-engineered monitoring, or control packages, which comes fully assembled including controller, sensors, sensor holder, wiring, backpanel and quick start guide.
Features and Benefits
- Chlorine control (with amperometric sensors) EPA method 334.0 compliant
- Controls and/or monitors 14 on-line process variables
- Available in wall mount (D1Cb) or panel mount (D1Cc)
- One programmable analog output (D1Cb)
- Standard pre-designed system packages
- Temperature correcting values
- On/Off, Proportional or PID control
- Alarm and relay control
Field of application
The following list is a general representation of basically suitable applications for this product. Please contact your personal representative to discuss the use of the product in your individual application.
- Measurement and control of water parameters in industrial and process water treatment plants
- Waste water neutralisation
- Measurement of the pH value and the disinfection parameters in potable water treatment and in the food and beverage industry
- Measurement and control of the hygiene parameters in swimming pools
- ORP (Redox)
- Chlorine (Free or Total)
- Conductivity (inductive and conductive)
- Chlorine dioxide
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Peracetic acid
- Dissolved Oxygen
Connection type mV:
Connection type mV:
pH: 0.01 pH
0.5% of the upper range value
pH/ORP (input resistance > 0.5 x 1012 Ω)
Temperature via Pt 100/Pt 1000
Min. temperature correction range
32 °F (0 °C)
Max. temperature correction range
212 °F (100 °C)
Signal current output
1 x 0/4 – 20 mA electrically isolated
2 pulse frequency outputs for controlling the metering pump
250 V ~3 A, 700 VA contact type, changeover
100 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 15 VA
23 … 122 °F (-5 … 50 °C)
Wall-mounted: IP 65
Wall-mounted: 7.8 x 7.87 x 2.99 in (WxHxD) (D1Cb)
1.8 | 0.8 lb | kg
Downloads for DULCOMETER Controllers
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.