Solenoid-Driven Metering Pumps
What they do
Solenoid-driven metering pumps are available in capacities ranging from 0.20 to 21.1 gph (0.74 to 80 l/h) at a back pressure of 362 to 29 psi (25 to 2 bar). To be able to meter almost any liquid chemicals, ProMinent uses a very extensive range of materials.
How they work
A solenoid moves the solenoid shaft forwards and backwards by switching on and off. This stroke movement is transferred to the diaphragm in the dosing head. Two check valves prevent the feed chemical from flowing back during pumping. But that's not all. The stroke length and stroke rate can be precisely adjusted to alter the metering rate of ProMinent solenoid-driven metering pumps.
Where they are used
- General: Metering of chemicals of between 1 ml/h and 80 l/h
- Potable water treatment: Metering of disinfectants
- Cooling circuits: Metering of corrosion inhibitors and biocides
- Waste water treatment: Metering of flocculants
- Paper industry: Metering of additives
- Plastics production: Metering of additives
What are the advantages?
Because there is only one moving part, the drive is virtually wear-free. The pump requires no lubricated bearings or shafts; the maintenance and repair costs are therefore very low. The continuous running characteristics are excellent.
The choice of pumps is huge: 80 industries, 100,000 products and infinite applications. To make it easy to find your ideal metering pump, ProMinent designed the Pump Guide. In just a few clicks you will find a selection of suitable models.
Here’s how it works
First enter the pump capacity and back pressure. The Pump Guide will then show you all the metering pumps that match your criteria. You can choose between list view and detail view. The database contains all solenoid metering pumps, motor-driven metering pumps, process metering pumps and peristaltic pumps from ProMinent. They are divided into more than 30 different product ranges.
Exactly the right pump
Narrow down your search by clicking on different selection criteria. Do you have a specific industry, operating mode, medium or viscosity in mind? Or maybe you need a pump for zones at risk of explosion? The Pump Guide will take you to the pump you need in just a few clicks.
Concept b Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
0.16 to 8.45 gph (0.59 to 32 l/h) at pressures up to 363 psi
Its compact construction and features make it ideal for use in flow proportional or on/off control applications. more
- NSF 61/50 approved
- Low cost opens up opportunities in the most basic applications
- PVDF wetted ends eliminate compatibility concerns
- Integral bleed valve prevents "loss of prime"
- Lowest maintenance costs in its class
- External control via dry contact pulse (1:1)
- Wetted end materials: PP, Acrylic/PVC or PVDF
beta b Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
0.20 to 8.45 gph (0.74 to 32 l/h) at pressures up to 363 psi
The ProMinent beta is a microprocessor-based diaphragm solenoid metering pump capable of flows from 0.16 to 8.45 gph (0.59 to 32 l/h) and pressures to 363 psi (25 bar). more
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 (acrylic or PVDF liquid ends)
- 50% less power consumption
- Auto-degassing liquid ends ideal for off-gassing chemicals such as bleach
- Capable of handling up to 3000 cps of viscous media such as polymers
- Integral bleed valve eliminates priming issues
- Continuous monitoring of chemical supply with optional dual stage level switch
- Adjustable stroke length and stroke frequency
- Fault and pacing relays optional
- Standard external control via potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down to adapt to existing signal transducers of 64:1 to 1:64
- (Optional) External control via standard 4-20 mA and potential-free contacts with pulse step-up and step-down of 32:1 to 1:32
gamma/ X Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
0.61 to 11.89 gph (2.3 to 45 l/h) at pressures up to 363 psi
The solenoid-driven diaphragm metering pump gamma incorporates a wealth of eXcellent ingenuity! With integrated pressure measurement, it ensures the smooth running of your metering process. The gamma/ X is ideal for all metering work involving liquid media. more
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in GPH
- Configurable discharge stroke, continuous or pulsed dosing
- Configurable suction stroke duration
- Suitable for continuous micro-metering from 1 ml/hr thanks to the innovative solenoid control
- Integrated pressure measurement allows for detection of blocked discharge line, broken discharge lines and air or gas bubbles trapped in the dosing head
- Acrylic/PVC, PVT (PVDF) and Stainless-Steel liquid end material versions
- Auto degassing liquid ends in Acrylic/ PVC and PVT
- High viscosity liquid ends (PVT4) for viscosities of up to 3000 cP
- Large backlit graphic display and status LEDs with 360° visibility
- External control via voltage-free contacts with pulse multiplier/divider function
- Standard internal programmable timer for real-time dependent dosing routines i.e., biocides, cooling towers etc.
- Standard pump capable of accepting 2-stage tank level sensor input, flow monitor input, diaphragm rupture sensor input and control cable input
gamma/ XL Solenoid Diaphragm Metering Pump
0.08 gpd to 20.74 gph (12.6 ml/h to 78.5 l/h) at pressures up to 363 psi
The gamma/ XL is a smart, connectible solenoid-driven metering pump that is setting new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and cost-effectiveness. more
- Electronic stroke length adjustment via click wheel
- Integrated system pressure measurement
- High visibility of LED-indicator lights
- Large, illuminated display
- Integrated pressure measurement and display
- Available diaphragm rupture indicator
- New configurable input/output
- gamma/ XL and delta footprints are identical
Find local ProMinent representative
ProMinent Fluid Controls, Inc.
»We are looking forward to your enquiry.«