Metering System ULTROMAT ULDa
Extraction rates of up to 528 gallons (2,000 l/h)
The ProMinent metering system ULTROMAT ULDa is an automatic polyelectrolyte preparation system. It is useful wherever polymers need to be automatically prepared as polymer solutions to act as flocculation aids.
A good solution when preparing polymer solutions as flocculation aids.
ULTROMAT ULDa double-decker systems are used to process liquid and powdered polymers. The system is comprised of two separate PP tanks, one stacked on top of the other. Product carry-over is thereby avoided. The polymer solution is batched in the upper storage tank and can be transferred to the lower storage tank once the maturing time has elapsed.
Features and Benefits
- Processing of liquid polymer (0.05 – 1.0 %) and powdered polymers (0.05 – 0.5 %)
- No mixing of fresh and matured polymer
- Wide range of versions for specific applications
- Operator-controlled input of solvent concentration and calibration of powder feeder and liquid concentrate pump
- Water apparatus with flow meter and fitting set for the dilution water
- Gentle mixing of the polymer solution (electric stirrer)
- Pressure sensor for the measurement of the liquid level
- Version with terminal box available on request