Reduce costs with precision and reliability when metering dry products.
TOMAL® metering units are volumetric multi-screw feeders and can be integrated into almost every process, whether continuously or intermittently, into many applications in which solids need to be metered safely and precisely.
The metering unit is ideally designed and selected to your customer-specific requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Safe silo emptying
- Excellent dosing precision better than ± 1% with constant bulk weight/density
- Linear discharge curve
Field of application
The following list is a general representation of basically suitable applications for this product. Please contact your personal representative to discuss the use of the product in your individual application.
- Waste water treatment
- Paper industry
- Flue gas cleaning
- Chemical industry
- Glass and ceramic industry
- Robust construction for low wear
- Number of intermeshed and counter-rotating feeder screws, which form a blocking zone and thus prevent blind "co-rotation” of the solid
- Material extraction along the entire active inlet surface of the metering unit
- Self-cleaning construction
- Weighing technology can be added to the volumetric TOMAL® metering unit to form a gravimetric metering system. This is ideal with large fluctuations in bulk weight.
- Level sensors to detect bridge formation
Examples of typical metered products
|• Active carbon||• Lignite coke HOK®||• Sodium bicarbonate|
|• Aluminium sulfate||• Limestone meal||• Sodium carbonate|
|• Bentonite||• Magnesium sulfate||• Sodium hydrosulfite|
|• Calcium hydroxide||• Magnesium oxide||• Starch|
|• Cement||• Plaster||• Talcum|
|• Flue ash||• Polymers||• Urea|
|• Fluoride||• Potassium permanganate||• Wood powder|
|• Iron oxide||• Soap pellets||• Zinc oxide|
|• Iron sulfate|
Downloads for Tomal® multi-screw feeder
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.