UV System DULCODES LP-PE Plastic
Flow up to 505 m3/h
Disinfection of saline sea water or thermal water with corrosion resistant reactor the UV system DULCODES LP-PE. The UV system consists of a reactor and a UV sensor made of highly UV-resistant plastic.
Chemical-free and reliable disinfection of water containing salt, such as sea water or thermal water.
The UV system DULCODES LP-PE plastic is absolutely corrosion-free. This is ensured by the UV-stabilised, highly compressed HD-PE reactor and a special sensor made of plastic. Thanks to a special welding process, the reactor is temperature-resistant and optimised to a pressure rating of up to 4 bar. Our patented VARIO Flux high-output lamps with dynamic lamp heating are used in our LP-PE systems. We achieve an extremely high UVC efficiency thanks to the unique combination of electronic ballast technology and the VARIO Flux lamps.
Features and Benefits
- Reactor made of UV-stabilised high-density HD-PE, absolutely corrosion-free and temperature stable
- Long-term salt water-resistant UVC sensor for monitoring the disinfection capacity, contamination of the lamp protection tubes, lamp ageing and water transmission
- Highly efficient VARIO Flux 350 W lamps provide for maximum disinfection and flow rate with a minimum number of lamps.
- Electronic ballasts for gentle lamp ignition, operation and individual monitoring
- Replacement lamps are reduced to the absolute minimum
- System monitoring in real time from any location via the DULCONNEX Platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency thanks to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports
- Low maintenance costs and low follow-on costs as there are fewer, high-performance lamps featuring amalgam technology with an excellent service life of up to 14,000 hours
- Excellent flexibility thanks to vertical or horizontal installation
- Data logger: all relevant operating data and events are saved on the SD card and can be simply and conveniently visualised with an analysis programme