Water Treatment Controllers
Tailored to the job in hand
Measuring and control instruments from ProMinent are adapted to the relevant application. They are available in different performance classes and can be integrated in every process environment.
Measure and control
Where does it start? - From simple measurement signal conversion tasks for transmission to a central control unit and calibratable units with measured value displays through to specialist controllers for complex, application-specific control tasks in various industries, ProMinent offers complete product ranges.
Bus systems? Yes please!
The control circuit can be easily integrated into a bus system. PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET and Modbus RTU are available for integrating circuits into a higher-level control system.
We also supply complete solutions
Anyone can sell you components. But we also offer fully assembled measuring points for some measured values. To make sure you can keep using your measuring point for a long time to come, ProMinent has a wide range of accessories and spare parts. And of course, our experts are always here to help too.
Controller DULCOMETER diaLog DACb
The DULCOMETER DACb controller uses intelligent controller functions to close the control circuit between ProMinent DULCOTEST sensors and ProMinent metering pumps. more
- One, two or three channels
- 2-way PID control
- Data and event logging with SD Card (optional)
- Three analog outputs
- Seven digital inputs
- Four frequency outputs
- Two powered relays
- Measured value trend display
- pH compensation for Free Chlorine
- Temperature compensation for pH, conductivity, and fluoride
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- LAN/ Ethernet connectivity
- PROFIBUS® DP, Profinet and Modbus RTU
- Optional 24V DC power
The DULCOMETER Type D1Cb is suitable for applications in drinking water, wastewater, and cooling water treatment. The single channel measuring and control unit D1Cb is equipped for all-important measured variables for basic applications in water treatment and with an error and calibration logbook. more
- Chlorine control (with amperometric sensors) EPA method 334.0 compliant
- Controls and/or monitors 14 on-line process variables
- Available in wall mount (D1Cb) or panel mount (D1Cc)
- One programmable analog output (D1Cb)
- Standard pre-designed system packages
- Temperature correcting values
- On/Off, Proportional or PID control
- Alarm and relay control
Measuring and control device DULCOMETER Compact
The measuring and control device DULCOMETER Compact for pH and redox measured variables is equipped with the standard functions for use in water treatment plants, allowing the operator to switch between the measured variables pH and redox, and between P and PID control characteristics. more
- Switch between measured variables pH and redox
- pH sensor monitoring
- P or PID control characteristics
- Temperature compensation of the pH value by temperature sensor input (Pt 1000)
- Compact universal housing
- Illuminated display with three LEDs
- Pulse frequency relay for metering pump control
- Power relay can be configured as an alarm, limit value or pulse
- Analog output 4-20 mA can be configured for measuring or control output
Controller AEGIS X
AEGIS X ensures that your water treatment processes run as efficiently as possible. The controller is highly flexible and suited to systems with many measured and control parameters. Using standard data communications platforms, these parameters can be easily monitored and evaluated remotely. more
- Up to two satellite units can be added for additional inputs and outputs, allowing more sensors and pumps to be connected – This provides expandability, ability to control processes with many parameters and ease of onsite installation.
- Intuitive operation via the HMI (Human-Machine Interface) thanks to a clearly legible industrial display and robust keys for standard commands, such as calibration and monitoring. – This feature eliminates the need to replace or repair costly touch screens.
- The adaptable web server permits simple configuration of process settings as well as monitoring and visualization of process data. This feature provides ease of programming of the controller as well as superior user experience with the ease of the web server format.
- Extensive overview and control of the water treatment processes: All process data and alarms can be communicated to operations control system via fieldbuses such as Modbus RTU. – This feature eliminates time spent checking the process through annunciation of alarms and warnings for the process.
- Advanced communication options: Various network protocols such as FTP or MQTT enable remote access and data management via Wi-Fi and LAN (Ethernet).
- Advanced calculations, such as cost calculation for managing chemicals.
Find local ProMinent representative
ProMinent Fluid Controls, Inc.
»We are looking forward to your enquiry.«