A Fume-Free Workplace!
The Acid Fume Separator (AFS) is a proprietary device that allows for direct venting of an acid tank located inside a mechanical room. The AFS eliminates the need for costly venting to outside areas or secondary water tanks. The result is a fume-free workplace with added protection of metal and electrical components. The proprietary reagent will change from white to pink when reagent is no longer effective.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Muriatic / Hydrochloric Acid Tanks
- Eliminates fume attack on electrical components
- For use on sealed tanks and carboys
- AFS can be tank mounted or wall mounted
- Equipped with proprietary reagents
- Refill reagent sold separately
- 3/4" NPT male connection
- No vent piping required
- Reagent turns from white to pink to indicate replacement
- Acid Fume scrubber (P/N: 7747090)
- Wall mounting kit (P/N: 7747091)
- Refill reagent kit (P/N: 7747102)
- O-ring replacement kit (P/N: 7747088)
- Suction lances with tubing connections available tubing size determined by selection of feed pump
Downloads for Acid Fume Scrubber
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.