DULCOTEST sensors for total available chlorine
Graduated measuring ranges 0.01 – 10 mg/l
Disinfection of swimming pool water with the application-optimised DULCOTEST sensors for total available chlorine - exact measured values and high process reliability guaranteed.
Reliable online measurement of total available chlorine – with DULCOTEST sensors.
Total available chlorine is also known as "stabilised chlorine" and is used to prevent premature decomposition by sunlight in the disinfection of swimming pool water, particularly in outdoor pools. This mainly includes compounds such as derivatives of tri-chloro(iso)cyanuric acid. After it has been metered into the water to be treated, it forms free chlorine and also (iso)cyanuric acid containing chlorine. The sensor measures both compounds, which are designated as total available chlorine.
The innovative diaphragm-covered DULCOTEST sensor for total available chlorine CGE3 is optimised for controlling the disinfection of swimming pool water with derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid. The sensor can also be used simultaneously with in-line chlorine electrolysis processes without disturbance from the by-products generated.
Features and Benefits
- Sensor for total available chlorine, also suitable for the combination of in-line electrolysis with derivatives of chloro(iso)cyanuric acid
- Can also be used as a sensor for free chlorine without interference caused by the presence of cyanuric acid
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring eliminates interference caused by turbidity or colouration
- Stable zero point
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates interference caused by influence of temperature